Celebrate 2024

Happy New Year, friends! I really love the start of the new year. I find myself dreaming more and finding inspiration in the little things. The beginning of the year has me embracing the new and looking forward to changes that accompany the new.

Today's project is fast and easy and had me mixing and matching from stash. I wanted to really focus on the year, 2024, and so I reached for the large number dies from My Favorite things. These number dies have been in my stash for years and knew they would be the perfect size to be the focal point on the card. I selected some sparkle cardstock and some random white cardstock from the stash then had a die cut session. I love the look of dimension and use the random white cardstock to create; the extra height also provides a little shadow contrast against the background.

Next, I selected some adorable little critters from the several Mama Elephant Little Agenda sets from stash. I just love seeing little critters peeking out of letters or shapes and just had to make the capybara peeking out of the number zero. Isn't he just the cutest in the party hat!? Even that little koala bear in a top hat is ready for the celebration. 

I added a simple little sentiment in white pigment ink and a few balloons from Lawn Fawn Elephant Parade add on set. Lastly, I added the panel flat to a side folding A2 card base and that's it.

I hope your new year is off to great start. Here's to a new beginning. Let's see what new inspiration awaits us in 2024.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!!
~ Kathren-Ann


Products Used:
MFT Stamps: Large Number die
Mama Elephant: Little Capybara, Cat, Koala, Dino Agenda
Lawn Fawn: Elephant Parade Add-on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Fern Hi

Summer Time Fun

Shaker Fun With Alcohol Inks